Section 59: Central and Mid Wales
- Track Layout Diagrams of the GWR and BR(WR)
- Section 59
- This volume incorporates former GWR and L&NWR lines, all of which at one time or another fell under BR Western Region.
- Routes Covered
- Carmarthen Valley Junction - Craven Arms (exc)
- Builth Road Curve
- Pontsticill Junction (exc) - Talyllyn Junction
- Talyllyn Junction - Moat Lane Junction (exc)
- Talyllyn Curve
- Tony Cooke began publication of this renowned series of track layout diagrams of the old Great Western Railway and British Railways (Western Region) over 40 years ago. When the final nine parts which will complete the series are eventually issued, the the entire GWR and BR(WR) system will be covered, showing how the layout at the numerous stations, yards, docks and industrial sites served by the railway evolved and changed over the years. Some places, because of their complexity, are covered by several diagrams with different datelines and with additional indications of how the layout also changed in the interim. Opening and closing dates are given where known, including for signal boxes and with full known details of all Private Siding Agreements (PSAs).
- 20 pages, Second Edition 2018, Laminated card covers, 8¼" x 11¾"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1871674573
- ISBN-13 9781871674576
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £6.00
Order or Enquire via email