Section 52: Neath and Brecon Railway
- Track Layout Diagrams of the GWR and BR(WR)
- Section 52
- Routes Covered
- Neath (N & B Junction) - Brecon
- Maes y Marchog Branch
- Ynisygeinon Junction - Colbren Junction (exc)
- Tony Cooke began publication of this renowned series of track layout diagrams of the old Great Western Railway and British Railways (Western Region) over 40 years ago. When the final nine parts which will complete the series are eventually issued, the the entire GWR and BR(WR) system will be covered, showing how the layout at the numerous stations, yards, docks and industrial sites served by the railway evolved and changed over the years. Some places, because of their complexity, are covered by several diagrams with different datelines and with additional indications of how the layout also changed in the interim. Opening and closing dates are given where known, including for signal boxes and with full known details of all Private Siding Agreements (PSAs).
- 22 pages, Second Edition 2010, Laminated card covers, 8¼" x 11¾"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1871674506
- ISBN-13 9781871674507
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £6.00
Order or Enquire via email