Creating a Backscene: A Railway Modelling Companion
- Creating a Backscene
- A Railway Modelling Companion
- A master at creating artistic illusion, Paul Bambrick shows just what can be achieved when painting or creating backscenes for model railway layouts.
- This practical guide moves theory to method with a whole range of techniques and guide examples to help and assist along the way.
- Inspirational yet achievable, the author shows how anyone can, with some application and dedication, achieve a creditable and well observed end result/
- 2016, Hardback, 224 pages, 8½" x 12"
- Ian Allan Publishing
- ISBN-13 9780711038424
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £30.00
Order or Enquire