The Stations & Structures of the Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway Volume 2
- The Stations & Structures of the M&GNJR
- Volume 2: Norwich to Peterborough and Little Bytham
- The Midland & Great Northern Railways Joint Committee was the largest railway of its kind in Great Britain. Two volumes explore the complexities of the infrastructure of this fascinating railway, with the modeller very much in mind.
- Volume Two covers the signalling and permanent way of the line, with further information on the many miscellaneous fixtures which adorned the railway, and details on the painting colours of buildings and fitments. The book then completes the analysis of M&GN stations and structures as the line traversed Norfolk through the Wensum Valley and West Norfolk, then onto the Fens, where it ran through Cambridgeshire to reach Peterborough, and Lincolnshire to reach Spalding and Bourne.
- 336 pages, 2015, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11" 1320g
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 191103801x
- ISBN-13 9781911038016
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £30.00
Order or Enquire