Modelling with Plastic Structure Kits
- Modelling with Plastic Structure Kits
- Getting the best from the Wills and Ratio Ranges
- In this enlightened age of realistic, authentic railway modelling it is generally accepted that there is a lot more to a successful layout than just track and trains.
- In Iain Rice's approach to the architectural side of railway modelling the means have always been subserviant to the ends. Over the years he has made use of a wide range of different materials and modelling techniques to produce structures for his various layouts, which have ranged from ancient British mineral lines through bucolic minor essays set in in East Anglia, Shropshire, Yorkshire and the West Country to a Maine seaport in the late 1970s.
- Such an eclectic mix has called for a great many model buildings following widely varying prototypes, and whilst some of the subjects have seemed to better rendered in card and paper by far the vast majority have been built in plastics.
- This new edition of his long standing book, Plastic Structure Kits, updates and expands on his approach to this particular branch of the modelling art.
- 116 Pages. Laminated card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1908763116
- ISBN-13 9781908763112
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £24.95
Order or Enquire via email