LMS Lineside Part Two
- Part Two - Railway Signage, Timetables and Poster Boards, Platform Numbering, Station Seats, Barrows and Trolleys
- From the early years of the LMS Society, members have undertaken research into various aspects of the London, Midland & Scottish Railway Company and over 40 years have collected a wealth of information and photographs of the lineside scene.
- In the first volume, the LMS Society's prime objective has been to produce the first in a series of books that comprehensively covers the infrastructure which supported the running of trains and the carriage of passengers and merchandise was more important than the actual trains or their running. Indeed, it could be said without stations, signal boxes and the multitudinous pieces of other equipment, the loading and running of trains would not have been possible.
- Areas of interest covered in this volume include Railway Signage, Timetables and Poster Boards, Platform Numbering, Station Seats, Barrows and Trolleys.
- 112 pages. Laminated Card Covers
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1905184638
- ISBN-13 9781905184637
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £17.95
£17.95 Order or Enquire via email