The North & West Route Volume 1
- The North & West Route
- by John Hodge
- In this, the first of a new series of books on the North and West route between Shrewsbury, Hereford and Newport(Maindee), John hodge has amassed a very comprehensive selection of photographs which take the reader from the junction of the Crewe line, to the north of the station, through to Sutton Bridge Junction and Shelf Sidings to the south of the town.
- Whilst the North & West forms the basis of this volume, the opportunity has been taken to illustrate traffic for or from the other lines seen at this station or along the N&W route, which was so much a part of Shrewsbury's railway scene.
- As with the South Wales series, this collection of volumes will contain comprehensive texts and maps of all the locations under consideration, making this a vital addition to the book shelves of lovers of both the Great Western and London & North Western's heritage.
- 154 pages. Casebound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1905184360
- ISBN-13 9781905184361
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-owned, New old Stock
£45.00 Order or Enquire
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- North & West Route Volume 2
- North & West Route Volume 3a
- North & West Route Volume 3b
- South Wales Main Line Volume 1
- South Wales Main Line Volume 2
- South Wales Main Line Volume 3
- South Wales Main Line Volume 4