The South Wales Main Line Volume 4
- The South Wales Main Line
- Bridgend(West) to Swansea
- Beyond Bridgend, the South Wales Main Line passed through an area of unspoilt countryside before gaining the Swansea Bay coastline and moving into a major centre of Heavy Industry. The route was also one of Physical contrast, with the gentle hills of South Glamorgan giving way to a coastal strip bordered by mountainous terrain.
- This volume is profusely illustrated with particular emphasis on the traffic working in the area, including and extended study at Swansea High Street station. As with the previous works, the photographs are supported by detailed text and many maps covering all of the salient points along the route.
- Whether as an invaluable record of the line between Bridgend and Swansea or to complete the ongoing series from Severn Tunnel Junction, this volume is an indispensable archive to those who are attracted to the fascinating railway scene that was to be found in South Wales, or would like to learn more of it.
- 176 pages. Casebound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1905184069
- ISBN-13 9781905184064
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £28.95
£28.95 Order or Enquire via email
£20.00 Order or Enquire via email