The Stations & Structures of the Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway Volume 1
- The Stations & Structures of the M&GNJR
- Volume 1: Lowestoft to Melton Constable
- by Nigel J.L.Digby
- The Midland & Great Northern Railways Joint Committee was the largest railway of its kind in Great Britain. Two volumes explore the complexities of the infrastructure of this fascinating railway, with the modeller very much in mind.
- Volume One explores the architecture of the line, including stations, railway cottages, gatehouses, goods sheds and locomotive sheds. Drawings and photographs of many structures feature prominently. Following these chapters, the major proportion of the book is taken up with an analysis of the stations and structures of the line as it traversed the popular Broadland and Poppyland areas of Norfolk, accompanied by detailed plans of each location.
- 288 pages, 2014, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11" 1320g
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889825
- ISBN-13 9781899889822
- Out of Stock
- Lightmoor Press Main Page