Private Owner Wagons A Second Collection
- Private Owner Wagons A Second Collection
- Following on from the extremely well received Private Owner Wagons : A First Collection this Second Collection of Privately Owned wagons again ranges far and wide and once more includes owners with hundreds of wagons in their fleet down to those with just a single wagon. Included are sixty-five owners, complete with a résumé of their business interests and their known wagon purchases. These owners are illustrated by over 270 photographs.
- Separate sections also look at the processes involved in getting a wagon load of coal between the colliery and the coalyard indeed right into an individual's coal cellar; the formation of Wagon Repairs Ltd; and some wagons registered on the Metropolitan Railway.
- Throughout, as in A First Collection, reference is made to where models of the wagons illustrated can be obtained and a comprehensive list of sources is given.
- 128 pages, 2004, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11", 750g
- Black Dwarf Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889140
- ISBN-13 978-1899889143
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, New old Stock, light shelf wear