Private Owner Wagons A First Collection
- Private Owner Wagons A First Collection
- Their owners ranged from the biggest corporation-owned utility in the country to the landlord of a village pub. Within this book over 70 owners of the hard worked privately owned wagon are featured ranging, as in the quote above, from the largest utility to the smallest of coal merchants.
- This well-illustrated volume not only details the wagons themselves but also the history of their owners. The text also covers the rationale behind private owner wagons, the eccentricities of owners, and gives a comprehensive list of sources and models available of the wagons featured.
- The information on each owner has been obtained in record offices and libraries the length and breadth of the country and thus forms a most useful guide to the scale and scope of their businesses.
- 128 pages, 2003, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889124
- ISBN-13 9781899889129
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email