Great Northern Engine Sheds
- Great Northern Railway Engine Sheds Volume 2
- The Lincolnshire Loop, Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
- Firts published in 1989, volume 1 of Great Northern Engine Sheds covered the sheds northwards from King's Cross to Grantham including the various branches en route.
- This second volume covers those engine sheds found in Lincolnshire, around what was called 'The Loop Line', those in neighbouring Nottinghamshire and also the solitary examples found in Derbyshire and Staffordshire.
- 122 pages, 1996, Case bound, 8½" x 11"
- Challenger Publications, Booklaw/Railbus Publications
- ISBN-10 1899624228
- ISBN-13 9781899624225
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, excellent
- Related Titles
- Great Northern Railway Engine Sheds Volume 1