The 4mm Wagon
- The 4mm Wagon Part 3
- Conflats & Containers, Wagons For Long Loads & Steel, Brake Vans and Finishing Touches
- The author outlines the construction of a selection of kits more or less as the manufacturers intended, covering as wide a field of materials as possible. He also seeks to assist those who are looking to broaden the scope of their wagon fleet by suggesting ways in which some of those same kits can be modified by judicious butchery and modest scratchbuilding and, taking things a stage further, guides the reader through more extensive scratchbuilding to produce types of vehicle which are so poorly represented in either kit or ready to run form. His aim over this three part work is to produce a representative range of wagon types such as might be seen in the average pick up goods.
- The final part of this detailed look at railway wagons for the modeller. This volume considers conflats and containers, wagons for long loads and steel, brake vans and putting the finishing touches, such as wagon loads and sheets and liveries, to models. Packed with photos of actual wagons and completed models, plus a detailed text, this is a further important publication for modellers and is a rich source of information and advice.
- 154 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103976
- ISBN-13 9781874103974
Available NEW from Stock Now
£16.95 Order or Enquire via email