The 4mm Coach Modelling, Working with Metal Kits
- The 4mm Coach
- Part Two - Working With Metal Kits
- by Stephen Williams
- This second volume is structured to follow the broad layout of Part 1. So initial chapters offer an appraisal of the types of coach and styles of modelling on which the book is centred, together with discussion of skills and techniques that need to be mastered to construct the project vehicles.
- These aim to illustrate applications of the techniques and key principles so that whilst readers may, if they wish, follow these as step-by-step exercises, they may also transfer those techniques to other coaches that they wish to build. The book also looks at bogie compensation and springing systems and working corridor connections.
- Out of Print, 108 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103615
- ISBN-13 9781874103615
- New Old stock
- Wild Swan Modelling Main Page
- Related Titles
- The 4mm Coach Part 1 - First Principles & Basic Projects