Pre-Grouping, Great Western Auto Trailers
- Great Western Auto Trailers
- Part Two - Post-Grouping and Absorbed Vehicles
- Because of their widespread use, this thorough and detailed account of the GWR's auto trailers should appeal to main-line and branch line students alike.
- The first volume provided a historical overview and considered many details including liveries. It also provided an individual account of each of the diagrams built by the GWR before 1923.
- This second volume covers the post-grouping and absorbed vehicles, and also includes miscellaneous additional information on accidents, some local area setvices, and, where known, details of allocations.
- 186 pages, 1995, Case bound
- Currently Out of Print
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103259
- ISBN-13 9781874103257
£75.00 Order or Enquire via email