Buckingham Branch Lines
- Peter Denny's Buckingham Branch Lines
- Part Two 1967-1993
- After nearly 50 years of EM modelling, Peter denny still derives immense pleasure from operating and improving the latest version of his famous Buckingham branch.
- He was one of the earliest users of EM gauge, using soldered track and sprung rolling stock in a properley landscaped setting.
- This nostalgic account chronicles the more recent developments of the buckingham Branch Lines through the years.
- Out of Print, 88 pages, 1994. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103216
- ISBN-13 9781874103219
- New Old Stock, minor cover yellowing