LMS Jubilees Historical Locomotive Monographs
- No.2 LMS Jubilees
- by R.J.Essery and G.Toms
- This account of the origins and subsequent development of these popular 4-6-0s, is illustrated with a wide variety of photos ranging from the first engines through to numerous members of the class in both LMS and BR service.
- Appendices include details of boiler and tender variations, LMS allocations, liveries, selected particulars from engine record cards, an account of firing a 5XP, drawings and detail photos.
- 1994, 138 pages. Laminated Card Covers, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103178
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-Owned, very good, light cover yellowing
£25.00 Order or Enquire
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- Historical Locomotive Monographs - No.1 LMS & LNER Garratts
- Historical Locomotive Monographs - No.3 Claughton & Patriot 4-6-0S