The Art Of Weathering
- The Art Of Weathering
- by Martyn Welch
- Written in a straightforward enjoyable-to-read style and illustrated with examples of his work in both 4mm and 7mm scales, this book sets out to guide the reader through a variety of procedures and techniques which should, with practice, enable any enthusiastic student to achieve similar results.
- Details of materials and equipment along with detailed descriptions of their use, blend with informative advice to assist the novice or experienced modeller in his quest for realism.
- In his own words:'If you wish to enhance your model by creating the illusion of reality, then this book is designed to encourage development of your own skills to achieve that aim. In the process I hope it will remove the taboo associated with weathering and lift the cloud of mystery so frequently presumed to veil the art.'
- 126 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103119
- ISBN-13 9781874103110
Out of Stock
- Wild Swan Modelling Main Page