Painting and Lining in the Smaller Scales
- Painting and Lining in the Smaller Scales
- Modelling Railways Illustrated Handbooks No.3
- by Steve Barnfield
- This comprehensive handbook makes for a clear and thorough understanding of the problems involved in painting and lining - long regarded as the Black Art of modelling - and the techniques available to overcome them. Whilst there is no 'magic method' which renders the finishing of models easy, this third handbook in the Modelling Railways Illustrated series opens the door to better painted models for most of us.
- It is aimed at the beginner as well as the more experienced modellers who might wish to improve their skills - though it deals mainly with painting and lining in 4mm and 7mm, the techniques are universally applicable, based around materials and equipment readily available from shops and traders
- Steve Barnfield needs no introduction as a builder and painter of fine models, mostly in 4mm and 7mm. His straightforward approach and unerring eye for capturing the 'look' of a loco or piece of rolling stock have put him in the forefront of his craft - the ideal practitioner to point the way towards a better paint job.
- 1994, 64 pages, Case bound, 8¼" x 11¾"
- Irwell Press
- ISBN-10 1871608554
- Pre-Owned, very good, minor cover creasing
- To Other Irwell Press Titles