Yeadon's Register of LNER Locomotives
- Volume Five
- Gresley B17 & Thompson B2 Classes
- Compiled by W.B.Yeadon
- Volume 5 brings the spotlight onto teh Gresley B17 4-6-0s and the Thompson version; the B2s. This continuing comprehensive chronicle of LNER locomotives was first published in 1990 and with each successive volume the Registrar has brought new light to the various classes that made up the vast motive power fleet of that once great railway.
- This highly popular series, designed to cover all the locomotives of the LNER,The Registrar is a monumental study, painstakingly gathered together since the 1930s and incorporating research coming to notice even to the present time. By W.B.Yeadon, justly renowned for a pivotal role in the compilation of the RCTS Green Guide. Packed with photographs, an exhaustive account of these popular 4-6-0s is woven around the now familiar tables of building, shopping, modification, boiler and tender details, allocations and dates, renumberings, namings and disposals
- 94 pages, 1993, Case bound, 8½" x 11"
- Irwell Press
- ISBN-10 1871608384
- ISBN-13 9781871608380
- Pre-Owned, excellent, light overall cover rub
- To Other Irwell Press Titles