Great Northern Engine Sheds
- Great Northern Railway Engine Sheds Volume 1
- Southern Area
- Great Northern Engine Sheds is divided into two parts; this volume describes the sheds associated with the main line out of Kings Cross and the various branches, beginning with 'Top Shed' and the terminus working north to conclude with Grantham.
- 130 pages, 1989, Case bound, 8½" x 12"
- Irwell Press
- ISBN-10 1871608074
- Pre-Owned, excellent
- 2001 Booklaw/Railbus reprint
- ISBN-10 1899624880
- ISBN-13 9781899624881
- Pre-Owned, excellent, as new Booklaw reprint
£16.00 Order or Enquire via email