Manchester To Crewe Part One
- London Road (Piccadilly) and Longsight to Wilmslow Via 'The Styal Line'
- Scenes From The Past:51 Part 1
- by E.M.Johnson
- As with the Woodhead series, this book does not just concentrate on the locomotive, or indeed, soley on the trains. For the railway, any railway, is more much more than that. People and infrastructure all make up the railway and without these there could be no trains, no travel and no excitement. Manchester to Piccadilly to Wilmslow may only be 11.5 miles but there is much to explore en route.
- 170 pages. 300+ Black and White Photographs and Track Diagrams. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119878
- ISBN-13 9781870119870
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-owned, minor cover edge wear
- Related Titles
- Manchester to Crewe Part 2
- Foxline Main Page