The Buxton Line Part One
- Stockport to Whaley Bridge, via Davenport, Hazel Grove, Disley & New Mills Newtown
- Scenes From The Past:50 Part 1
- by G.K.Fox
- This first volume provides a summary of the historical development of the line together with an illustrated review of the route between Stockport (Edgeley Junction) amd Whaley Bridge.
- The final section in the first volume concentrates on diary extracts during the period 1956 to 1962, complimented with captioned photographs adjacent to the appropriate entry.
- 144 pages. 300+ Black and White Photographs, Handbills & Tickets, including 12 scale track plans of stations & depots. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119851
- ISBN-13 9781870119856
- Pre-owned - N/A
Enquire or Order
- Foxline Main Page