BlackBurn's Railways in the 1950s and 60s
- BlackBurn's Railways in the 1950s and 60s
- Scenes From The Past:46 Part One
- by Stuart Taylor
- Featuring men of LOWER DARWEN MPD and the Main Line via DARWEN, BOLTON, SALFORD and MANCHESTER VICTORIA.
- This is the first of two volumes which take a look at the railways that served one of Lancashire's most industrious areas, Blackburn and Darwen.
- 160 pages. 300 Black and White images. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119843
- Foxline Main Page