Sheffield Victoria to Chesterfield central: Part 1
- Scenes From The Past: 43
- Sheffield Victoria to Chesterfield Central: The 'Derbyshire Lines' of the Manchester, Sheffield & Lincolnshire Railway Part 1
- by Ken Grainger
- Fascinating archive photographs, all with extended detailed captions, plus additional text combine to highlight the MS&L lines in Derbyshire and South Yorkshire, later to become part of the LNER.
- The stations, yards, junctions, engine sheds, and industrial connections are all included. Packed with photos showing the BR steam days and earlier.
- 144 pages. 270+ Black and White images, 17 track plans and maps. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119835
- ISBN-13 9781870119832
- Pre-owned, Excellent, new old stock
- Foxline Main Page