Heaton Mersey MPD
- Heaton Mersey Motive Power Depot
- Scenes From The Past: 39
- by Michael S.Stokes
- Heaton Mersey shed, Stockport, opened in 1889 and served until May 1968 operating steam locomotives to the end. Coded 9F for many years, this is its story in photographs and text.
- Its allocated locomotives, engine diagrams, visiting locos, enginemen's route knowledge, enginemen's links and duties and much more is included.
- 104 pages. 190+ Black and White images. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119649
- ISBN-13 9781870119641
- New — N/A
Order or Enquire
- Pre-owned, excellent, 3rd impresssion
- Foxline Main Page