Camping Coach Holidays Part 2
- Scenes From The Past: 30 Part 2
- A Tour of Britain in the 1950s & 1960s
- by Andrew McRae
- The object of this book is to offer a tour of the camping coach sites operated by British Railways in the 1950's and 1960's, picking up from where Camping Coach Holidays part one left off at Silloth, first heading north along former LMS routes in Scotland, then returning south through LNER territory to the shores of the Firth of Forth.
- Not all camping coach sites are covered, of course, but hopefully the selection will convey satisfactorily the variable nature of camping coach holidays.
- 128 pages. 120 photograps, 8 in colour. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 1870119533
- ISBN-13 1870119535
- Pre-owned, Excellent, very light edge wear
- Foxline Main Page