Manchester Railways In The Suburbs
- Railways In And Around Manchester Suburbs - A Selective Pictorial review
- Scenes From The Past: 8
- by E.M. Johnson
- With this book, the author has aimed to give a broad based glance backward at the city's central and surrounding network.
- One thing he has tried to avoid is the melancholic event of the departure of steam. If there is any sentimentality in his story then it is for the parts of the railway system that are no more, in particular the Goods Yard and flower bedecked suburban stations such as Wlbraham Road, Fallowfield, Holcombe Brook, Worsley, Didsbury and Cheadle Heath.
- 120+ pages. 250 Black and White, illustrations and maps. Laminated Card Cover
- Foxline Publications
- ISBN-10 187011907X
- ISBN-13 9781870119078
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-owned, minor cover edge wear
- Foxline Main Page