Steam in South Wales Volume 6
- Steam in South Wales
- Volume Six - The General Scene
- This, the last volume of a series of six, includes photographs of lines which have not yet been covered in detail, namely the Vale of Neath, Neath & Brecon, Port Talbot and Rhondda & Swansea Bay systems.
- There are additional views of places featured in earlier volumes, ranging from Severn Tunnel Junction in the east to Pembrey in the West, as well as more valley scenes.
- Since many of the lineside structures did not last long after the early 1960s, this and the other volumes form an unparalled historical reference of that era in South Wales.
- 1999, Case bound, 192 black & white plates, 8¾" x 11"
- Welsh Railways Research Circle
- ISBN-10 0952726726
- ISBN-13 9780952726722
£30.00 Order or Enquire via email