Steam in South Wales Volume 6
- Steam in South Wales
- Volume Six - The General Scene
- by Michael Hale
- This, the last volume of a series of six, includes photographs of lines which have not yet been covered in detail, namely the Vale of Neath, Neath & Brecon, Port Talbot and Rhondda & Swansea Bay systems.
- There are additional views of places featured in earlier volumes, ranging from Severn Tunnel Junction in the east to Pembrey in the West, as well as more valley scenes.
- Since many of the lineside structures did not last long after the early 1960s, this and the other volumes form an unparalled historical reference of that era in South Wales.
- 1999, Case bound, 192 black & white plates, 8¾" x 11"
- Welsh Railways Research Circle
- ISBN-10 0952726726
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, excellent, as new
£60.00 Order or Enquire
- Welsh Railways Research Circle main page
- Related Titles
- Steam in South Wales Volume 1: The Valleys
- Steam in South Wales Volume 2: North and West of Swansea
- Steam in South Wales Volume 3: Main LIne and the Docks
- Steam in South Wales Volume 4: Monmouthshire
- Steam in South Wales Volume 5: East and Mid Glamorgan
- Steam in South Wales Volume 6: The General Scene
- Steam in South Wales Volume: Series Index
- Steam in Mid Wales