Steam in South Wales Volume 5
- Steam in South Wales
- Volume Five - East and Mid Glamorgan
- Volume five in Michael Hale's series explores the railways and byways of East and Mid Glamorgan between the Rhymney and Llynvi Valleys
- Many of the lineside structures illustrated lasted for only a shoort while after being captured on camera.
- This photographic record, accompanied by informative captions and historical notes, is thus a valuable chronicle of the later years of steam in this part of South Wales.
- 1996, Case bound, 185 black & white plates, 8¾" x 11"
- Welsh Railways Research Circle
- ISBN-10 095272670X
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, minor dust jacket wear and tear
- Pre-Owned, some dust jacket rub, wear and tear