Past And Present 15 Oxfordshire
- Past And Present No.15 - 1992 Edition
- Silver Link's highly acclaimed Past and Present series features pairs of photographs taken from the same location but seperated by a number of years, thus highlighting the dramatic change - or sometimes remarkable lack of change - that has overtaken Britain's railway network over the past few decades. Packed with fascinating detail and historical information, British Railways Past and Present is guaranteed to intrigue and inform, and provide many hours of absorbing similarity-spotting!
- Included in this volume are more than 250 photographs covering: Almost every passenger station in the county. Sections on Didcot, Oxford and Banbury. All the branch lines in the county including Faringdon, Watage, Wallingford, Abingdon and Woodstock. Closer looks at the Watlington and Fairford branches. The ex-LNWR line from Oxford to Bicester. The Banbury & Cheltenham Direct line and the Cotswold line.
- 144 pages, 1992, Laminated card covers, 7" x 9½"
- Past and Present Publishing Ltd
- ISBN-10 0947971874
- ISBN-13 9780947971878
£10.00 Order or Enquire via email