Pre-Grouping, Great Western Auto Trailers
- Great Western Auto Trailers
- Part One - Pre-Grouping Vehicles
- Because of their widespread use, this thorough and detailed account of the GWR's auto trailers should appeal to main-line and branch line students alike.
- This first volume provided a historical overview and considered many details including liveries. It also provided an individual account of each of the diagrams built by the GWR before 1923.
- This definitive work, the result of great dedication, is beautifully illustrated and includes diagrams and some useful drawings.
- The second volume will cover the post grouping and absorbed vehicles.
- 224 pages, 1984, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867991
- ISBN-13 9780906867990
Available New from Stock Now
£23.95 Order or Enquire via email
New, rear cover crease mark
£18.00 Order or Enquire via email