GW Branch line Modelling
- Great Western Branch line Modelling
- Part Two - Prototype Buildings, Fittings & Traffic Operation
- In this second volume the author extends his discussion to a consideration of buildings and their associated fittings and concludes with an outline essay on the nature of branch line traffic operation.
- The wide range of photos include neglected variants of items such as station lamps, seats, nameboards, fencing and platform trolleys, which should be of value to all GWR modellers.
- Out of Print, 112 Pages, 1991. Laminated Card Cover
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867983
- ISBN-13 9780906867983
£15.00 Order or Enquire via email
£10.00 Order or Enquire via email