GW Branch line Modelling
- Great Western Branch line Modelling
- Part One- Prototype Layouts, Track & Signalling
- by Stephen Williams
- Before describing the practical techniques employed in modelling a GWR station (the subject of a third volume), the author offers a thought provoking and inspiring study of the prototype in an attempt to broaden modellors perspectives on the range of possibilities that the decision to model a Great Western branch line will present.
- However perhaps more fundamentally, he seeks to provide modellers with a view of what GWR branch lines were actually like as opposed to what we might think they were like.
- 110 Pages. Laminated Card Cover
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867959
- New — Out Of Print
- New old Stock
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- GWR Branch Line Modelling Part 2
- GWR Branch Line Modelling Part 3