Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons No.1
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons Volume 1
- The Lancashire and Yorkshire built purchased or acquired over 67,000 goods vehicles over an 83 year period.
- This volume introduces the Miles Platting and Newton Heath Works, and looks at the methods of construction and liveries employed by the company.
- It provides an in-depth survey of single plank, bolster, and open merchandise (half box) wagons, together with an appendix on wagon sheets.
- 194 pages, 1990, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867878
- ISBN-13 9780906867877
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £25.95
£25.95 Order or Enquire via email
£15.00 Order or Enquire via email