Model Railway Layout Design
- An Approach to Model Railway Layout Design
- Finescale in Small Spaces
- A refreshing look at layout design, very much in harmony with the minor revolution currently under way with scenic modelling. Concentrating on modestly sized fully scenic projects, Ian Rice explains how he approaches the constraints of space, money, time and satisfaction and goes on to consider the problem of finding a suitable site.
- Designing for operation and visual effect, viewing heights, presentation, backdrops, lighting, ply girder and jigsaw baseboards, are all discussed in a thought provoking manner all rounded off by an interesting selection of inspired examples of varied designs.
- Out of Print, 1990, 64 pages. Laminated Card Covers
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867851
- ISBN-13 9780906867853
£25.00 Order or Enquire via email
£20.00 Order or Enquire via email