The Severn & Wye Railway
- The Severn & Wye Railway
- Forest of Dean - Volume 3
- Volume 1 of this series traced the history of the Severn & Wye and Severn Bridge Railway, the major independant concern in the Forest of Dean, and illustrated its 'main line' from Lydney, on the South Wales Railway, northwards to the former industrial centre of Parkend.
- Volume 2 continued this coverage from Coleford Junction through the verdant heart of the Forest to Cinderford.
- Volume 3 examines the Lydbrook and Coleford branches with extensive coverage of the industries they served.
- Out of Print, Pages 363-580, 1988, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867649
- ISBN-13 9780906867648
- New old Stock, very good, minor age yellowing