- Volume 3 - The Urie Classes
- Including those modified and built by R.E.L.Maunsell
- After many years of research, the late D.L.Bradley, well known for his classic works for the RCTS, has started from scratch to produce a new and incredibly thorough account of LSWR locomotive history.
- With some 1500 engines involved, the work could not be contained in a single volume and this third part is devoted to the designs of Robert urie (including those modified and built by R.E.L.Maunsell).
- Again this work is not only a classic but in LSWR locomotive matters it is unlikely ever to be surpassed
- 158 pages. 1987 Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 090686755x
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-owned, Excellent, minimal cover wear
£35.00 Order or Enquire
- Pre-owned, Very good, light cover rub