The Camerton Branch
- The Camerton Branch
- by Colin G.Maggs & Gerry Beale
- This account traces the origins of the line against the background of the Somerset Coalfield and the Somersetshire Coal Canal, the complicated evolution of the Bristol and North Somerset Company, and details the Camerton Branch until the early years of the 20th Century.
- The extension was known as the Camerton and Limpley Stoke Railway and the story of its construction, development and eventual decline is also related.
- 120 pages, 1985, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867258
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-Owned, excellent, minimal wear
- Wild Swan Main Page