The Severn & Wye Railway
- The Severn & Wye Railway
- Forest of Dean - Volume 1
- Volume 1 of this series traces the history of the Severn & Wye and Severn Bridge Railway, the major independant concern in the Forest of Dean, and illustrated its 'main line' from Lydney, on the South Wales Railway, northwards to the former industrial centre of Parkend.
- Volume 2 continues this coverage from Coleford Junctionthrough the verdant heart of the Forest to Cinderford.
- Volume 3 examines the Lydbrook and Coleford branches with extensive coverage of the industries they served.
- Out of Print Pages 1-158, 1983, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867177
- ISBN-10 9780906867174
£25.00 Order or Enquire via email