Princes Risborough, Thame, Oxford Railway
- Princes Risborough, Thame, Oxford Railway
- by R.Lingard
- Although the Princes Risborough to Oxford line was only one of numerous Great Western cross-country routes, it can fairly claim to have been one of the most interesting, even if only from an operational viewpoint. Despite it predominantly branch line appearance, with its single track and modest stations, its route coding allowed passage to all but the heaviest engines.
- 1978, Case bound, 130 pages, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0902888471
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, excellent, very faint light fade
£25.00 Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, very good, price clipped, minor spine fade
£15.00 Order or Enquire
- OPC Main Page