Shrewsbury Steam Album
- Shrewsbury Steam Pictorial
- The Steam Railway Volume 2
- A series of books dealing pictorially with the steam railway in different areas and centres taken through the cameras of an enterprising and creative photographer.
- In no sense are they intended as a comprehensive record of area railway activity but an attempt rather to show the remarkable character of the steam railway and how it affected different enviroments and something of the lives of those who operated it.
- While the geographical and technical features of each area are present they are often incidental. The emphasis is placed firmly on the picture.
- 1971, Case bound, 59 black & white plates, 8¾" x 11"
- ISBN-10 0902280023
- ISBN-13 9780902280021
£6.00 Order or Enquire via email