Highland Railway Miscellany
- Highland Railway Miscellany
- by Peter Tatlow
- As a fitting accompaniment to the Authours A History of Highland Locomotives (based on the original work by M.C.V.Allchin), this volume examines various aspects of the Highland Railway by means of some 300 photographs with extended captions.
- The subject matter covered ranges beyond the usual trains, locomotives and rolling stock to include multifarious facets of the Companys organisation and equipment. Such material is invaluable to modellers wishing to recreate the Highland Railway and its successors in minature, and is a poignant recollection of the railway scene in these northern regions.
- 1985, Case bound, 295 Black & White photographic plates, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0860933091
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email
- Pre-Owned, very good, light cover grubbiness
£15.00 Order or Enquire via email
- OPC Main Page