Bridges for Modellers - OPC
- Bridges for Modellers
- An Illustrated Record of Railway Bridges
- by L.V.Wood
- This volume contains drawings and photographs of a variety of British railway under-, over- and footbridges of types which would be the most common to appear on layouts, from the pre-Grouping era to present day practice, suitable for modellers in any scale.
- Constructional details of structures in timber, masonary, brick, concrete, cast and wrought iron as well as steel are covered to enable models of bridges to be realistically and accurately constructed.
- 1985, Case bound, 144 pages,8¾" x 12"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0860932265
- ISBN-13 9780860932260
- Pre-Owned, very good, minor dust cover edge wear
- OPC Main Page