North-Eastern Branch Line Termini - OPC
- North-Eastern Branch Line Termini
- by Ken Hoole
- North Eastern branch line termini were a mixed bag ranging from the exquisite to the little more than serviceable. With locations as wide apart as Northumberland, the Pennines, the Yorkshire coast, and the industrial heartlands of Yorkshire, Durham and Tyneside there was a wide breadth of style and facilities. Certain features were noteworthy such as a penchant for single or island platforms and overall roofs, but all were distinguished by a distinctive character unlike that of any other area of Great Britain.
- In this record, Ken Hoole illustrates a multitude of locations under their three different owners - the North Eastern Railway, the London & North Eastern Railway, and British Rail.
- Termini includes: Whitby, Richmond, Alnwick, Guisborough, Middleton-in-Teesdale and Alston
- 1985, Case bound, 192 pages, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0860932192
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, very good, light edge yellowing and minor spine fade
£25.00 Order or Enquire
- OPC Main Page