- USA Customer? Contact me first please
Isle of Wight
- Isle of Wight
- Railways Remembered
- The railways of the Isle of Wight have a charm all of their own, and have always fascinated the enthusiast.
- Peter Paye, author of OPCs first album covering the Isle of Wight railways from 1956 to 1966, has compiled another album consisting of pictures which he has collected and which will follow the railway from the very early days to the end of working steam on the island.
- The material collected by the author is of particular interest, the older photographs being particularly fascinating.
- This is another volume in the Remembered series, following books on the LNER, LMS and Southern Railways, and contains a great deal of information within its detailed captions.
- With the tremendous following this area has, this book will delight the Isle of Wight fans throughout Britain, and is a book they cannot afford to miss.
- 1984, Case bound, 274 Black and White plates, 8½" x 12"
- ISBN-10 0860932125
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email
- Pre-Owned, very good, spine has faded to pale blue