A Pictorial Record of LMS Road Vehicles - OPC
- A Pictorial Record of LMS Road Vehicles
- by H.N.Twells and T.W.Bourne
- This work on the Road Vehicles used by the London Midland and Scottish Railway Company has been written by two members of the LMS Society, known for their great interest in this area of the Companys operations.
- It covers the period from the horse drawn drays and tramcars to the motor lorries and buses, and the authors have researched this subject in depth and obtained invaluable information on these fascinating old vehicles which they now have pleasure in presenting to wide readership.
- Although the book is basically pictorial, many interesting plans have been reproduced together with specifications of the vehicles and this combination is intended for the modelling fraternity, of whom there are many.
- A detailed text and full informative captions make this a book not only appealing to railway enthusiasts, particularly those of LMS orientation, but anyone who has an interest in the road vehicles in general.
- 1983, Case bound, 315 black & white plates, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0860931749
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email
- Pre-Owned, very good, sunned spine and some delamination of the dust jacket, internals bright and clean
£25.00 Order or Enquire via email
- OPC Main Page