The Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway
- The Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway
- by W.Smith and K.Beddoes
- History of this rural light railway in Shropshire, built to serve quarries and agriculture. Latter owned by the GWR, British Rail and the Admiralty in connection with an armaments depot.
- A high quality, indepth publication with many detailed images and trackplans.
- 1980, Case bound, 112 pages, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 086093053x
- ISBN-13 9780860930532
- Pre-Owned - Excellent, faint spine fade
- OPC Main Page