The Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway
- The Cleobury Mortimer and Ditton Priors Light Railway
- History of this rural light railway in Shropshire, built to serve quarries and agriculture. Latter owned by the GWR, British Rail and the Admiralty in connection with an armaments depot.
- A high quality, indepth publication with many detailed images and trackplans.
- 1980, Case bound, 112 pages, 8¾" x 11"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 086093053x
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email
- Pre-Owned - Excellent, faint spine fade
£30.00 Order or Enquire via email