- Londons Termini
- by Alan A.Jackson
- Here for the first time is a comprehensive and detailed account of the development of Londos great railway termini. After a general introduction, the author (who has made a special study of Londons transport and modern social history) devotes a chapter to each of the main line termini, the former LCDR City stations however being treated as one.
- He concludes with notes on signalling and accidents, several statistical appendicies, and a full bibliograpy. The work is richly illustrated. It is primarily concerned with history, but comes down to the present (1969) when over a million people use the termini daily.
- 368 pages, 1969, Case bound, 5¾" x 8¾"
- ISBN-10 0715344749
- Pre-Owned, very good, previous owners dated signature on flysheet
£10.00 Order or Enquire via email
- David & Charles Publications