- USA Customer? Contact me first please
British Trains of Yesteryear
- British Trains of Yesteryear
- Where are the trains of yesteryear? Paraded in these pages are enough of them to satisfy the most nostalgic.
- The individuality of the Golden Age of British railways was nowhere better expressed than in the variety of its mobile architecture. No one is more fitted to introduce wittily the work of those who have captured with camera the quality of the past railway scene than Hamilton Ellis, whose own works so richly evoke its magic.
- 1974, Hardback, 128 pages, 7¼" x 9½"
- Ian Allan Publishing
- ISBN-10 0711005494
- ISBN-13 9780711005495
£16.00 Order or Enquire via email